Enabling collaboration for health and social care
Welcome to the NHSmail support site and Portal help pages
- Our annual user satisfaction survey is back up and running, following the issues we have been experiencing with the high volume of users simultaneously trying to access it. The survey is now open until Wednesday 24 October 2018. Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) will be enabled on all Local Administrator accounts in England over the coming weeks. Guidance is available and communications will be cascaded to those impacted.
- For guidance regarding changing your password or setting up self-service password and unlock management, please visit the Self-Service Password and Unlock Management page.
- If you are experiencing issues with NHSmail, please visit the Service Status Page. Alternatively, review the FAQ page.
- New to NHSmail? See the getting started guide for assistance.
Using the Portal
Learn about: User Management, Profile Creation and Using the Directory
Information and Guidance
Click for: information on the core and additional services offered by NHSmail and case studies highlighting some of the benefits of using the service
Click for: previous communications sent to Local Administrators and End Users
Click for: current service status, planned changes and known issues