Enabling collaboration for health and social care
Welcome to the NHSmail support site and Portal help pages
- For guidance regarding changing your password or setting up self-service password and unlock management, please visit the Self-Service Password and Unlock Management page.
- Local Administrators and Primary Local Administrators can now restore accounts within the Portal by pressing the Restore button. If the Restore button is not yet visible when reviewing an account in a Deleted status you may need to delete your browser cache and cookies and restart your browser.
- Unfortunately, following the enabling of the anti-spoofing controls some organisations have been experiencing issues with implementing the guidance provided. To allow organisations time to overcome these issues, we have reversed the anti-spoofing changes and will be re-introducing them from 12 February 2019. In the meantime, please continue to regularly check the junk email folder within your mailbox
- If you are experiencing issues with NHSmail, please visit the Service Status Page. Alternatively, review the FAQ page.
- New to NHSmail? See the getting started guide for assistance.
Using the Portal
Learn about: User Management, Profile Creation and Using the Directory
Information and Guidance
Click for: information on the core and additional services offered by NHSmail and case studies highlighting some of the benefits of using the service
Click for: previous communications sent to Local Administrators and End Users
Click for: current service status, planned changes and known issues